The VOX TC 80 cost $119.99 and is a high quality vaporizer. It is ideal for all the people who love vaper. People who purchase VaporFi products want the dispute experience and that is the reason VaporFi success. While you read this review, you will realize the vapor simplicity and would defiantly think in mind by comparing your product purchased from the local Vape market shop. By purchasing the normal vapor you will have to call the manufacturer to talk about a problem you might have with your recent purchased normal vapor.
Imagine calling Kanger or Innokin to know that how to configure your device temperature control or asking about any other problem. You know that you usually do not get any answers to these questions; you cannot call any Chinese manufacturers to ask anything, at-least not with VaporFi.
VaporFi has a complete team of customer service and support for people to help. In addition, it offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee of 30 days, which means that during these 30 days you are allow to decide at any time that you aren’t satisfied and you can call and return a product, get refunded.
VaporFi VOX 80W TC Mod Review
Let’s take a look
VOX TC 80 has dual 4000mAh Li-Po battery which means the average user will get many hours of vaping from only a single charge.
During our reviewing period, we pushed the brand VOX 80 to 80W with Rigid FREEMAX PURE, but the box mod wasn’t too hot, even after we extended the time of vaping. Of course, it is slightly warmed up, but honestly not too hot. If we talk about the temperature, it provides a range of Ni200 support and stainless steel coils with a 200-600 degree F temperature range.
You will need to press the fire button three times in order to get the VOX 80 TC in Temp Mode and after that scroll through the different modes, Ni200, TCR, Power and Bypass. Low fire as 0.05ohm coils during the TC mode and in power mode 0.1ohm.
It is available in stainless steel and black color and has a brushed zinc-aluminum chassis. In our opinion, it has a fantastic design which can easily put on even the most conservative vapers.
- The fire button is in the body and prevents the accidental ignition.
- It has a spring-loaded 510-connector that fits every 22mm sub-Ohm tank.
- Inspired by Joyetech, VOX 80 has a real-time clock shown on the large screen of 0.96 “OLED and also the information on the screen is in vertical layout, which means the information is displayed in 6 lines. The icon of the battery level is at the bottom of the OLED screen.
- It can be charge by simply connect the micro-USB cable to a computer or wall adapter or to the device. The mod is a way through vaping, so you can recharge and vape simultaneously.
Long story short – Summary
As an amateur vaper, VOX TC 80 does not suggest the kind of solution which we want for my personal vaping. That is the perfect model for my mother-in-law because she began vaping 6 months ago, leaving behind a habit of smoking of 40 years. She wanted to get the less trouble when it comes to use and buying vape equipment. She had no interest to be amateur and willing to pay a little more for the mod which can purchased then try and also that product have the returned or exchanged guarantee within 30 days. It is good for her because of the customer support help, if she have any problem with the vapor.
What you get in the kit?
- 1 VaporFi VOX® 80 TC
- 1 USB Cable
- User Manual
- Brushed Zinc Alloy Construction
- Wattage Range: 1 – 80 Watts
- Built-in 4000mAh Battery
- Temperature Control Compatible
- Resistance Range: 0.1ohm-3.5ohm
- Temperature Resistance Range: 0.05ohm-1.5ohm
- Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F / 100°C-315°C
- Modes: Power/Ni200/TCR/Bypass
- Memory Mode (M1,M2,M3)
- Stealth Vaping Mode
- Keylock Feature
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Over-Charging Protection
- Over Current Protection
- 0.96″ inch OLED
- Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Charged via USB
- Compatible with Edge, Vice, Venom RDA, Vibe, Viper, Bolt RDA and VShock tanks
You might also like Best Online Vape Shops!