While affecting more than 43 million people, novel coronavirus has already taken 1 million lives. From businesses to one’s well being, COVID-19 has affected each individual in many ways. Such is the effect of this deadly virus that WHO’s Director-General is finding the coronavirus vaccine a significant challenge to conquer.
Recently, Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the WHO (World Health Organization) said –
“The fight back against this pandemic is everyone’s business. We cannot have the economic recovery we want and live our lives the way we did before the pandemic. We can keep our kids in school, we can keep businesses open, we can preserve lives and livelihoods. We can do it! But we must all make trade-offs, compromises and sacrifices.”
Source – WHO
What is COVID-19?
Coronavirus, also referred to as novel coronavirus and COVID-19 is a deadly virus attacking the human lungs. It is transmitted via droplets generated through sneeze, cough or exhaling. Generally, these infected droplets are heavy enough to fall on the floor immediately while spreading the virus to the other person who comes into contact. Some of the most common symptoms of COVID-19 include-
- Dry cough
- Loss of smell and taste
- Severe and constant headache
- Sore throat
- Body ache
The connection between CBD and COVID-19
According to researchers and practitioners at the WHO, people should pay keen attention to their immune system to prevent coronavirus. CBD has anti-inflammatory properties which boost the immune system to a considerable extent. This factor makes CBD somewhere a preferred choice to strengthen the immune system. But as you look for products to work for boosting immunity, you must prioritize ones that are lab-tested. For example, cbdflowerusa.com offers CBD products that undergo state-certified lab-testing. You can use them without thinking twice because quality will never be a concern.
Benefits of CBD for the immune system include –
- CBD has quality anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the inflammation of the immune system effectively. This results in individuals at low risk of getting infected.
- CBD helps to promote cellular growth in the body and eliminates proliferation.
- An adequate amount of CBD’s consumption improves the body functioning and suppresses T-cell production. This results in making the immune system stronger and helping it destroy infection or diseases polluting the body.
- It is an ideal solution to suppress the production and spread of chemokine in the human body. Chemokine is a type of signalling protein that hails from a family of cytokines. Availability of this protein in the body makes it prone to infection or disease.
Some other sorts of benefits of CBD include –
- Effective pain relief
- Fights depression
- Improves mental health
- Keeps the human mind calm
How to consume CBD for the best results?
CBD can be consumed in different forms including –
The rightful and effective dosage should be decided based on the practitioner’s consultation.
The final word-
CBD is a preferred solution to many health issues ranging from headache to panic attacks. As it does wonders to one’s immune system, many Americans are consuming CBD as preventative medicine for COVID-19. Cannabidiol is a recommended choice for boosting the immune system, stabilizing mental disorders, and keeping seasonal disease and infections at a distance.