The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Type of Weed That’s Right for You
Weed strains and legal cannabis are becoming a way of life in most countries. Many countries have legalized the consumption of drugs for adult and medical use. Since many dispensaries are selling legal weed strains and drugs, it can be a little overwhelming to pick the one that’s right for you.
With huge varieties of strains on display, one needs to know about the strains, their characteristics, and whether they are worth trying.
Vape pens are good for discreet stoners with their light, elegant design. They are a good delivery system of weed oil made from cannabis mixed with coconut and vegetable oil. The base of the pen is readily available in multiple forms, shapes, and powers.
Vape pens are becoming increasingly popular as a way to get nicotine without using tobacco. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and can be used with either dry herbs or e-liquid. Vape pens are also portable, meaning they can be taken with you wherever you go.
Being very strong, edibles are not for first timers but for people who want a long-lasting high. These are cannabis baked or cooked into snacks, food, or brownies. Edibles are usually available in the form of gummies, truffles, icicles, lollipops, nuts, and others.
As the name implies, these products are absorbed through the skin using lotions, balms, oils, rubs, etc.
Dabs are for power users as they are extremely concentrated, no-filler cannabis compounds. It is intense with a more potent hit, up to 85% THC per hit.
Dabs are a type of concentrate used in cannabis vaping. Concentrates, which are made up of THC and other cannabinoids, provide users with a high faster than smoking flower. Dabs are usually made from wax or shatter and can be vaporized using an electronic cigarette. You can order weed delivery canada.
Sativa, Indica, or a hybrid of the two are the forms of this standard strain. This old-fashioned strain is used by many generations of pot dealers.
Finding the Right Weed For You
It is important to consider the following factors to find the right weed for you.
- Tolerance Level – If you are a first timer, you need to gauge your tolerance by taking a puff and see how you react to the particular amount of THC. Take a couple of puffs in the next attempt to see how your body reacts and determine how much THC you can consume.
- Desired Effects – Many people take drugs for different reasons, some just want a good night’s sleep whereas others consume for anti-anxiety and pain relief or to treat any illness. To find the best type of weed, first, determine the kind of effects you are looking for.
- Overall Potency – Consider the overall potency of the weed type besides the THC to CBD ratio. Strains with different THC concentrations provide a very different experience.
- Flavor & Aroma – Choose the weed strain depending on the preferred aroma and flavor. A strain’s terpene profile determines the intensity of the flavor and aroma. As per the rule of thumb, if it smells good it is going to feel good.
- Try Different Strains – If you are a first timer, look for different strains with appealing terpenes. After trying different weed types, you will be able to identify the weed strain that works for you.
The legal weed menu on dispensaries may confuse you a bit, do research, follow the science, ask questions, and try different strains to find the one that works for you.