For many smokers, quitting smoking can be a hard and almost impossible task, but it doesn’t have to be! Many smokers have had great success using e-cigarettes or vaporizer to quit for good.
If you have tried to quit smoking in the past, but haven’t had any success with traditional methods, then it may be time to look at how to use vaping to quit smoking for good. Many smokers have reported successfully quitting smoking using the right vape starter or beginner vape kits. Some people use both an e-cigarette or vaporizer while they cut down on traditional cigarettes, but many make the transition smoothly from one to another and then quit smoking for good.
The real question is, how to use vaping to quit smoking?
The first thing that is recommended by all vapers that quit smoking by utilizing a vaporizer or e-cigarette is to start off on the right foot! Don’t rush out and try to make it up as you go along. In the following article, we’ll tell you the most successful ways to make the transition from traditional cigarettes to e-cigarettes or vaporizers.
- It’s important that you choose a vape starter kit or beginners vape kit. The first product you’ll most likely encounter are those cheap disposable cigarillos sold in convenience stores and gas stations. They serve a purpose, but they are recommended as they are an expensive way to quit smoking. They aren’t refillable and don’t always provide a decent vaping experience.
- Choose a good vape starter kit or beginners kit. A decent quality starter kit will include all the accessories you’ll need, charger, vape pen, tanks, cartridges, coils, and e-liquid or e-juice. They have either no adjustments or minor adjustments which will make it easier for beginner vapers to start vaping.
- Start off with an e-liquid or e-juice that contains a high percentage of nicotine. You’ll want to look for 18mg or 24mg e-liquid. It might seem the wrong way to go, but you get less nicotine when vaping compared to traditional cigarettes. Getting those nicotine cravings under control is the most important first step in quitting smoking.
- Make sure that for the first few weeks you stay at a high level of nicotine. If you think that you’re ready to drop down, then give it a go but keep the high-level e-liquid close by. After you’re feeling more comfortable with your vape pen, then it’s time to start dropping down a level of nicotine. Remember, you can always go back up to a higher level again if you feel like you need it.
- Now that you have dropped down to a lower level of nicotine, it’s time to start leaving your vaporizer at home or in your car. Instead of carrying it everywhere you go, trying to leave it behind for short amounts of time. When this begins to feel normal, try leaving it behind for longer periods of time.
- If you start leaving it behind longer and longer and feel it’s time to quit nicotine altogether, then try vaping with a zero-nicotine e-liquid or e-juice. The zero-nicotine e-liquid will still give you the sensation of smoking and taste great, but you’ll be getting rid of the nicotine.
- After you have been vaping with zero-nicotine for a while, you should start to find yourself not picking up your vape pen for hours or days. At this point, you’ll just start forgetting about your vaporizer altogether. Remember, at any point in the process you can just go back a step and take it a little slower. Quitting smoking is never easy and may take several attempts.
Visit your local vape shop and make the switch today!