Tesla 100W Nano TC Review
Tesla 100W Nano TC Review
What’s in the Kit?
Features & Specifications
[easytable th=”0″ attr style=”text-align:left”]
Material:, Stainless Steel/Plastic
Output Wattage:, 1-150W
Resistance Range:, 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature mode & 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage mode
Temperature Control:, Nickel; Titanium; Stainless Steel 316 and TCR Mode
Temperature Control Range:, 100 ’ 315°C / 200 ’ 600°F
Connection:, Spring-loaded 510
Batteries:, 2x 18650 (not included in the kit)
Additional Features:, Upgradable Firmware; 0.96-inch OLED Screen; Dual Battery Display Bar; Slip-Open Battery Cover; Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades and Charging; Reverse Battery Polarity Protection
Average Price:, $40-$50
What We Enjoyed About the Tesla 100W Nano TC Box Mod
Unique Design And Functionality
This one screams ergonomics and maximum usability at the most compact size possible. At just 79*48.5*24mm, it is your perfect companion as it fits into the tiniest of places. Tesla 100W Nano TC Box Mod has a battery capacity of 4500mAh, which is a result of two heavy duty Li-Po batteries connected in parallel. Tesla is known for creating pieces that are high on performance, stability and security of the user in terms of usage. Honestly, vaping does not get any safer than this.
The e-juice optimum taste is ensured by a temperature control that eliminates any chances of dry burning. The smoother taste is enhanced because of ease of use and an overall convenient function. The improved battery scheming takes only 2.5 hours to charge and is good for the next 24 hours.
Tesla 100W Nano TC Box Mod Review
Tesla 100W Nano TC Box Mod is a tiny device which has almost all the features that one needs for a calm vaping experience. The lustrous yet sturdy design seems to be ensured by some high grade raw material. It is nice to touch and very easy on the eyes. The size of the vape machine is almost dramatic but this should not be confused with lack of power. This one has its buttons located on top to avoid any accidental presses.
Thumbs Up Tesla 100W Nano TC Box Mod For
- Its tiny size that covers all necessary features
- Standard Output is at 7 to 100W
- The maximum input of device: 2A
- The temperature output is: 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- The minimum resistance of the device is 0.05 Ohm
- It has a bypass mode that saves on battery life
- The Dual Li-Po batteries have 4500mAh capacity
- The batteries are connected in parallel
- It has OLED display to keep you aware
- It has a overcharging and short circuit protection.
- No accidental presses because of the top buttons’ placement
- It employs silver plated brass 510 and also a very high grade Zinc alloy fabrication
- Has a full temperature control option
- It comes in a variety of colors
- It is available for around $90 but this can vary depending on the country you live in.
What We Didn’t Enjoy About the Tesla 100W Nano TC Box Mod
- Every part of using Tesla 100W Nano TC Box Mod is amazing but I do wish it had cost less.